Does your Dealership Website have Live Chat? – August 28, 2014
Does your Dealership Website have Live Chat?
Thinking of a great way to increase revenue using eCommerce especially in dealerships? Then live chat feature is the answer for you.
As an online dealer, we also have to be up-to-date. Live chats should be a mandatory function in every online website because chances are, customers won’t be waiting for your reply via email or different messaging software applications. We live in the instant generation, and any delay can change the outcome of our sales.
Not yet convinced? Here’s why live chat is important in a dealership website:
- It will have an impact in your income. You might be thinking that paying someone to add this feature to your website would just be a waste of money but a chat portal would be cheaper than receiving and dialling calls from now and then.
- Communication is the most important factor when it comes to sales. Great communication skills often lead to more profit. If potential buyers find it hard to communicate, then it’s automatically a fail attempt to sell your item. Interested buyers will always have inquiries about the transactions therefore a platform where the dealer messages the customer is a must for the customer to gain the trust of the dealer. Don’t hesitate to outsource someone who can chat customers for you. They could be an asset to your business.
- A lot of shoppers don’t understand that “remote key-less entry” means that this particular car has a button to press instead of a key to start the engine. There will always be things a buyer wants to clear up with the dealer. Knowing that someone can accommodate inquiries in a matter of seconds is what customers love most. Being able to have conversations and being able to be live for long hours in a day is a good sign that you are doing a great job in marketing what you are selling.
- With the fast paced life we have right now, we can never be sure any more. As fast as it is to buy stuff online, it’s also as fast for scammers to take over the internet. Live chats can be your medium in order to ensure your customers that you are an authorized dealer and your website is not a scam. Dealership is not a joke. It’s not a fast transaction where buyers will click the “buy” button the moment they see the product. They would require a moment for question and answers to make sure that their money is being put to good use.
- If you’re thinking that there’s other messaging software available, then think again. The customer might not have an account in that particular software, they might not understand how to use it, or for them it might be too much effort. There are a lot of factors to consider if you ever choose this alternative.
- Convenience of the customers will always be the number 1 priority. Always remember that our business is nothing without them. Customers always differ from one another. There are those who are nice but then there are the aggressive ones. It’s up to us on how we’ll make them interested in what we’re selling. They’re not always right, but they can take your business down with a bad review. It’s a better choice if we give them a good shopping experience.
- Don’t settle with a simple static website. We can attract more customers to have a dealership with us if we have unique functions since not a lot of website dealers have live chat. It can be your edge to your competition. Site visitors might increase and bounce rate might take longer than we would expect website visitors to. You must give the car shoppers the impression that you have a professional looking website that is complete with features. The market would tend to trust dynamic websites with good design and features.
A little tip: don’t be too formal in your messages because customers might find you intimidating. The market would always prefer a friendly personnel to talk to.
In conclusion, live chats can put your dealership website on top, both in being well known and in sales. A chat platform would be of advantage for both the dealer and customer because it’s reliable and fast. It doesn’t just create traffic on your website, it also gains trust of customers and that’s what’s important.
So does your dealership website have live chat? You can start looking for someone who can do it for your website now or regret later.
Written By: Daryl Diemer – Founder of Diemer Corp
August 28, 2014